Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Beach chairs and toys included!!!

We are finally booked! After much searching and planning coordination, we do believe we have a beach house. The places we were interested in the past were either booked for the week we wanted or didn't include linens or beach toys. This is the "Driftwood." It is located in North Litchfield Beach. This beach is located between Myrtle Beach and Pawley's Island. A very nice area! It has five bedrooms, each with a king size bed, sleeps 13, and is ocean front. I like the large kitchen as well. Linens, beach chairs and toys are included ta boot!














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we were leaving today. I am so ready, well almost ready

susan said...

We can't believe the increase in air fair in the past 2 weeks! Oh well, we have to go now!!!

Anonymous said...

Let me know the address of your rental so I can go check it out. It must be near our house if it is in Pawlwy's Island.

Right now we will be coming to Maine late in June because of the reservations for the Tattoo which takes place soon after the Fourth of July. I have made the down payment so the reservaction are secure. I want to take the summer off but don't panic because we won't stay in Maine all summer.