Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Home Alone.

For all two of my faithful readers, I thought I would provide an update. No word from the fearless crew of the "Great Fishing Expedition of 2007." They must be too busy catching fish, playing poker, eating, drinking, hopefully not drowning, and have no cell phone strength. As for me and Annie? We are busy puttering around the house and yard. Weeds abound and I have six new plants I am all horny to put in the back garden. Matt got them for me a week ago but I'm glad I resisted the urge to plant them as we had a frost last night and may have one tonight. Last night I took to cleaning and rearranging the furniture in the dining room. Annie decided not to participate in the activity and hid in David's bedroom the whole time. Tonight I am obviously blogging and going to download some more music to the "Lil Monster" I got for Mother's Day. You can check out these fine little music devices at www.lilmonsta.com

No comments: