We true Maine natives are supporting our local economy and lobstermen by eating lobsters this Thanksgiving as opposed to turkeys. Reasons being:
* lobster tastes a whole lot better than turkey and cooks in 20 minutes.
* turkeys are plentiful: herds run through our yard at times.
* lobster is cheaper than turkey right now.
* no need to make stuffing and shove it up a bird's ass. All you need is melted butter.
* lobstermen work really hard and are having tough times right now.
* squash and turnip suck to cut up.
* prime rib compliments a lobster real well