Sunday, November 12, 2006

It makes a village!!!




Annie and I sported our hunter orange and dug up bulbs and planted tulips on Saturday. Sunday morning I woke up to a mess in the kitchen. Annie was rushed to the ER vet due to frequent urination, blood in her urine, and puckin. I know, too much information. She has a bladder infection and is on 2 new meds. The vet said this is common in older dogs. When did my dog get to be older? I swear she was just a puppy and still acts like one.











I am finally at Step 3, glue the pieces.















gluing those little windows in those little houses requires twizzers and patience.














It's coming together and soon to be done.

2 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

Jesus, that looks like it would take forever.

susan said...

Thank you Jesus, it does take forever.