Tuesday, June 12, 2007



Special Olympic summer games were as great as always. The guy on the left is my unified bocce partner from National games in Iowa. He is a member of the board of directors of S.O. of ME, a two time bronze medal winner, (much like myself), and all around great guy. The guy beside him graduated from UMF with my brother Jay and was Head of Deligation for National games.


This is a shot of closing ceremonies. This is called the circle of friendship, also referred to as the circle of hope. I think it is a bunch of atheletes who have busted their butts all weekend.








Award winners!!!









The last event of the weekend was the one mile run.











A proud olympian.








A gold medal one mile runner! He was also a member of Team Maine at National games in Iowa and is one of my all time favorite people.




No comments: