Monday, December 29, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Forgive me, but I watched The Sound of Music yet again last night. So here are a few of my favorite things this holiday season:
I love the fact that a seed catalog arrives two days after Christmas.
Annie has this new wonder brace to keep her from licking her elbows to the bone. We are told it is a side effect of her medications that causes this self-abusive behavior. It is not one of her favorite things.

Matt and I received many lottery tickets for Christmas and remain full of hope to someday win the big bucks.
I continue to love our new alternative source of heat. Fireplace, definately a favorite thing!

Matt loves his "Crown" from Butch and family. It appeared to be one of his favorite things this holiday season.


Matt also loved his new mat from Smitty and Carol.

Thanks Kim for the great placemats.

Mark gave me a food processor that eats whole veggies at a time.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fell into the Von Trapp of watching the Sound of Music, too.