Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New project!


Inspired by my sister's desire for mosaic artwork and being tired of scrappin, I cleaned off my craft table and started a new project. This is an art kit Matt got me for Christmas two months before we moved to Carmel. Actually I just found it. You can check these fine art kits out at www.woodscapekits.com. I am doing "Village Church." Tonight I almost completed Step 1, number the pieces.







In other cellah dwellah news:
This is the living room section of my retreat. The futon is the only piece of furniture in the house Annie is allowed on, (that we know of). It's a great place for a Saturday afternoon nap.










This cedar chest we obtained with the sale of the house. Dad put shelves in it for my doll collection. These are the chicks from the Grimm's Fairy Tales. My favorite is Cinderella.

No comments: